We are happy to have you join us on a fabulous journey for self care.
When starting any new exercise program, always consult the appropriate health care professional for guidelines regarding your personal health.
Our staff has expert training in their appropriate disciplines and can make recommendations for you to reach health goals, but we are not physicians. All concerns on health related issues, medications and appropriateness of exercise should be thoroughly discussed before partaking in Raffa Yoga, AntiGravity Yoga and all suspension-training classes with your personal health care provider.
Some things to know before participating at Raffa Yoga:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to avoid last minute stress, registration for class, traffic and parking concerns. We kindly suggest you schedule online for participation in class to expedite your time at check-in.
- Eat light, at least 2 hours before yoga class, but sustain a blood sugar level that supports movement and cardiovascular exertion.
- We suggest bringing bottled water, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- Mat rentals are available for $3.00. If you decide to continue participation in classes, we highly recommend purchasing your own yoga mat. Our Breathe Boutique is stocked with high quality mats as a convenience to you.
- Leave all valuables at home. Raffa Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Smile a lot and introduce yourself to the teacher we are happy to meet and greet new students.
- If you are new to yoga, we feel it is best to begin in Introduction, Yoga Stretch or Beginner classes, as these are designed for the student sparking their interest in the wonderful and beneficial practice of yoga. You can find them on the Levels & Styles page, denoted by green icons.
- Relax, breathe deeply, stretch fully, and enjoy your decision to invest in yourself by attending classes.
- If you have any questions please ask our friendly and knowledgeable yoga staff.
- Remember the best health care is self-care!
We are super excited to have you join us at Raffa Yoga!